Tuesday, December 30, 2025

What is Diet Royale™ - A Basic Introduction


What is Diet Royale™?
Well it stems from an old saying:
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” - Adelle Davis, American Nutritionist and Writer, 1904-1974.

I doubt that Adelle Davis was the first person to say this, but it has been a method of dieting throughout the centuries. I personally had never heard the philosophy up until a friend said it to me one morning in the break-room at work. I was 235+ lbs. over weight and searching for a solution to my ongoing "battle of the bulge." Shake plans, starvation plans and lean "healthy" eating were not doing the trick. I’ve been on Jenny Craig twice, since I turned 23 (now 34). I choked down diet pills and whatnot, but I just was getting bigger and bigger. Both weight losses from Jenny Craig were shortly put on within a matter of months and I just couldn't afford the plan anymore. I had a new thought process already going on in my head at this point, “hey, I’ll try it for two weeks, if nothing significant happens then I’ll try something new.” I was so amazed with my new plan, I call Diet Royale™, because I was dropping weight like you wouldn’t believe.
Some of my progress on Diet Royale™The Originale.

Now I kept a record of my diet plan, and I’ll have to hack an old hard-drive to find what I wrote and all the facts and figures I came up with. You should know this is not a lazy plan. There is math involved. You are going to have to watch everything you eat and drink. Measure how much fiber, sodium, potassium, carbs, sugars, calories and protein you are eating everyday; BUT THAT IS ONLY IN THE BEGINNING (first 4-8 weeks) or if you start to gain. There are easy ways to do it, once you’ve done your math homework. However, half my gaining problem, has been because I haven’t been doing my homework. The other half is a battle with migraines and hormone imbalances.

You are also going to have to exercise at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week. Walking is a good way to do it, so be prepared to find or purchase a pair of good shoes and put together a good playlist to walk too.

Also, get yourself a way to track your foods. You can use my sheet found in Chapter 10, or you can use FatSecret.com, like I am and have done in the past.

So let me find my writings on the diet and see if I can’t load up some worksheets and just dive right into it. I am not saying this diet will work for you, I am simply saying it worked for me and I am going to try it again.
----------
About the Date of this post. I want this to be the first post you read when you visit Diet Royale™, but I honestly don't know another way to make this a primary post. So know that I am not trying to trick you. This post was actually published 12/22/2012 at 9:31 AM. I did my best to "hide" the date so that it isn't distracting. This note is in case you can see it and were wondering why it was so far into the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment