Monday, January 13, 2014

Progress and Photos

First off … I am not fishing for compliments, but I am sincerely grateful for everyone I have already received and might get today. Today I have a meeting and wanted to look my best, so I put on my most expensive red dress and glammed-up. The lady at the U-Scan at Walmart who sees me often said, "Wow, you look amazing today!" to which I responded, "Thank you! That's really nice to hear considering nobody noticed yet." Then I got a several upon entry to the office. With every compliment, my self-esteem grew

Compliments are very important to a woman's self-esteem, especially when she worked hard to look good that day. Never take a woman for granted, so if you see a woman today you know, compliment her. It's cheaper than a dozen roses and will make her feel like a millon bucks (though few women would deny roses, unless they're allergic, which I am not -- *WINK, WINK*). That being said, I decided that this was a good "picture" day. I've lost about 10 lbs. and I wanted to see if I could see progress. I think I can. This is me today (red dress):


And this is me 10 lbs ago (black):


Pictures help us know that we are on the right track. The give us focus and direction on where to go next and how hard we need to push oursleves. The photo of me in black is me 10 lbs. heavier, and the one in red is me today as mentioned above. It will be interestng to see myself in the same red dress 10 lbs. lighter than this.

You'll see it more in my face I think. But yeah, I look amazing today … but I will look even better in about 5-8 weeks. And again, thank you lady at Walmart, you made my morning.
-M.E. Gober

No comments:

Post a Comment